An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Super Prime Manager to work in Central London and manage a portfolio of 45 Super Prime Properties along with a team of two Super Prime Property Managers. Values of the properties are £5000pw and above and as such the highest level of customer service is essential in this role. You will be working for a leading independent property consultancy with headquarters in London and offices across 58 countries. The company offers agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
- Accompany lettings team during or post instruction to assess the property and its facilities and set up appropriate maintenance strategies
- Source and maintain relationships with top quality contractors
- To inspect every property prior to move in and carry out pre-tenancy works
- To facilitate property visits at least 4 times a year on each property and action findings accordingly
- Willingness to attend properties at short notice on an ad hoc basis
- To arrange routine and emergency maintenance and follow up
- Proactively manage each property, putting in place preventative maintenance programmes
- Through constant relationship nurturing with clients and tenants, building trust and loyalty
- To co-ordinate and oversee refurbishment projects where applicable
- To pay all contractor and other invoices, ensuring funds are available
- To attend to any items marked on check out report and send dilapidation claim to landlord
- At the end of a tenancy, to review the property with the Lettings team for advice on presentation/dressing and possible refurbishments
- Send agreed dilapidations in schedule to tenant and carry out negotiations between both parties
- Print off daily/weekly error and warning reports for funds, work orders & inspections
- Constantly review and innovate the Super Prime Management service, seek out ways of enhancing the service and setting Knight Frank apart from other agents
- Day to day management of a small team of property managers
- Carry out weekly 121's and appraisals
- Ensure KPI's are regularly monitored and necessary action taken
- Ensure all fee earning and referral opportunities are taken up
- Ensure smooth running of tenancy on database with all notes and special instructions clearly annotated
- Update diary on Aspasia for all property inspections
- Archive files/invoices
Professional Experience and Personal Skills
Career Experience Required
- A background in a similar role involving the management of central London Super Prime properties experience is essential
- People management skills
- Knowledge of the renewal process and basic client accounting
- Knowledge of heating and hot water systems, plumbing and electrical is essential
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- ARLA qualified
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own.
- The ability to communicate with HNWI landlords and tenants in a confident manner.
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis and deal with emotive situations.
- Willingness to go the extra mile every day and be innovative, thoughtful, organised, diligent and detailed.
This role will be paying up to £50,000 depending on experience. If you are interested in this exciting Central London based Super Prime Manager position please get in contact with Jacob Gough