Are you seeking an opportunity to lead the planning team within a luxury residential developer based in Central London?
A luxury residential housebuilder, based out of their HQ in the city, who are a 30 man outfit offering something a little different and more boutique than a lot of the competition. They acquire sites in both Prime and up-and-coming locations, serving the requirements of both the luxury development and PRS arms of the business, are incredibly well-financed and have a healthy project pipeline.
Due to substantial growth within the developer and numerous bids out on potential sites, they are seeking a new Planning Director. The team is small and lean, using a number of external consultants, so having experience of managing these will be key.
- Assist the land team with the compilation of planning associated fees for feasibility purposes and assist them to assemble the full planning application project team
- To co-ordinate and chair, when necessary, all planning related meetings including pre-apps and design meetings
- Submit planning applications
- Negotiating S106 agreements in order to maximise scheme potential and viability in collaboration with the land team
Skills and experience:
- At least seven years experience within the industry
- MRTPI (or equivalent)
- Ambition and ability to lead a growing team
- Demonstrable track record of leading major development projects and managing multi-disciplinary teams
Within this company not only will you will receive a generous salary and package, there is also a clear path for progression and the ability to create a whole team around yourself.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.