This is a key leading role in the business working in cooperation with various teams across the business building relationships with external businesses, and therefore requires an individual with strong communication and negotiation skills and a proven track record working with blue chip companies and delivering workplace strategy.
You will be expected to integrate with the London workplace community, networking and attending events, building customer relationships both in the UK and further afield - including, but not limited to, Asia, Australia, and the US. You'll be expected to know what's hot and trending in the workplace market and apply this knowledge accordingly when delivering workplace strategy.
Additional duties you will be expected to fulfil, including but not limited to;
- Supporting the delivery of the workplace strategy for the company head office in London, working closely with the local FM teams.
- Leading client interactions including conversion and delivery
- Ensuring each client receives the highest quality innovative approach to workplace planning and briefing considering their circumstances.
- Contact management: develop and maintain business, government and internal workplace contacts
- An up to date knowledge of current events in the industry including design innovation, workplace operating models, change management developments and technology advances.
You must have:
- Excellent project management and team leadership skills.
- Experience in managing workplace needs for blue chip companies, including preparing change strategies
- Ability to produce test-fits and associated floor-plate analysis
- Sound knowledge of market presence in workplace futures
- Comprehensive understanding of strategic workplace management.
- Previous experience within a real estate consultancy, designer or specialist workplace advisor.
- Good knowledge of key influencers, thought leaders and leading corporate pioneers of workplace technologies in the UK.
- Ability to measure and interpret workplace efficiency and worker productivity
- Understanding and experience of utilising pre and post occupancy surveys
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of seniority
- Own network of designers, consultants and corporate occupiers
- Ability to provide thought leadership; writing articles, delivering seminars and participating in panel discussions.
This is a contract placement for 1 year and a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established global company, there will also be the opportunity to travel with the role.
Looking for an experienced individual with 8-10 years relevant experience in the industry, they will pay up to £100,000 including benefits for the right person. So if you think you could fulfil the criteria and could be a great fit for this company please contact me today to discuss.