Help to Buy Consultant - Central London
We are currently working with a large global developer who have a huge portfolio of developments. Our client is looking for a negotiator to join there team in head office to help sell all of there help to buy stock. This is a fantastic scheme and is proving to be very popular in the current market, it is a great opportunity to not only work for a global agency and grow your career but to be involved in a sale that really is making a change to people's future. Our client is looking for someone who ideally has previous experience selling Help to buy properties, however this is not crucial but new homes experience is required.
- To be based in head office, but selling across a large portfolio
- Assisting buyers, taking an enquiries and closing deals
- Liaising with general buyers and first time buyers
- Management of the company's database
- Taking phone calls, answering enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely well presented and articulate
- Minimum of 2 years new homes experience
- Excellent customer service experience at all times
- Passionate about working in New Homes
- Happy to help others
- Excellent admin and commuter skills is key
- Excellent communication skills
- Self Motivated, target driven and a team player
- Represent the developer and agents brand to the highest standard at all time.
Our client is offering a competitive salary.
If you are interested please apply below or contact Lucy Norman at Deverell Smith 02072911519