A high-end asset and property management company based in the West London are seeking an experienced helpdesk coordinator to join their growing office. The successful candidate will be working amongst a small but lovely team who all represent the company's values; integrity, enterprise and excellence.
The ideal candidate will be well confident with a 'can do' attitude. They will need to be able to come into their new role demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication, customer care and key contact recognition. It is essential that applying candidates have a minimum of twelve months experience working in a helpdesk/front of house role. In addition to this, it is essential that applying candidates have intermediate to advance MS Office skills and has a proven history of being in a customer service/care role.
The role will be 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday, offering a salary of £24,000 per annum as well as a benefits such as -
- Private health care
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Interest free travel loan
- Gym and spa membership
- Quarterly company socials
- Volunteering and fundraising opportunities
Duties will include
- Being able to multi task within a busy environment.
- Tackling a high call volume.
- Responding to all calls in a timely fashion, signposting to the relevant person/department.
- Being the first point of contact for reactive maintenance calls, contractor and concierge quires.
- Managing the 'out of hours' callout rota.
- Maintain and update relevant property relate processes and folders on the company intranet (SharePoint).
- Input jobs onto the property database and ensure that each job completion dates are obtained and updated.
- Provide absence cover to reception as and when required.
- Update and log all property keys and fobs, sign in visitors, book couriers and maintain a high level of security at all times.
- Diary management, creating agendas, taking minutes, driving actions etc.
- Coordinating maintenance requests.
- Arranging contractor access.
- General filing, photocopying, scanning, binding, laminating, internet research, mailings/postings etc.
If you're interested in this position please apply with your most up to date CV. For any further questions or enquires please contact Emily on 02030566295.