Do you have experience working for some of the world's best hotels? Are you looking to make the move from the hotel industry and keen for a new challenge in residential? If so, I would love to hear from you.
The best part of working in residential is building strong relationships with familiar faces. On top of that, shifts are often four on four off which lends to a great work life balance and flexibility to do other things like study, travel or be at home with family.
Our sites are based in Prime Central London and we have a variety of roles from temp to perm, so even if you want to work some of your four days off, we have opportunity for that too.
If this sounds like something you are interested, please apply directly to this advert.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be approachable and friendly with a warm personality
- Be able to problem solve and respond to issues in person, on the phone, or via email
- Take pride in their appearance and their ability to provide fantastic customer service
- Have a good knowledge of London
- Have strong organisational skills so they can arrange activities and travel for guests
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working for high end hotels
- Experience within other luxury industries
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience