Are you an organised, confident individual with great customer service skills?
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking for their next role within Property Management. You would be working for a new independent estate agency based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire who pride themselves in their customer service, where you will receive full trainingand career progression.
Benefits of this Property Manager role are:
- Good basic salary.
- Mon- Fri working week9am - 5pm
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Fantasticworking environment.
Property Manager - Day to Day responsibilities
- Looking after a portfolio of around 125properties
- Managing client’s expectations.
- Managing Diary appointments.
- Managing customer complaints.
- Able to break down the layers of an issue and deal with logically.
- Dealing with renewals, gas safeties, inspections and maintenance.
Property Manager - Attributes
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Customer Service roles, having dealt with complaints.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Administration skills.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
If you think that this could be an opportunity that would be of interest to you, then please apply today.