An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, forward thinking company!
My Client are a highly established and professional residential property investment company, which deals in a fast paced environment trading residential properties throughout the UK.
Due to continued expansion, they are seeking an experienced customer service negotiator to deal with their valued customers and assist them with a guaranteed house sale. There is no cold calling and all sales are generated so each lead will welcome a call.
My Client are looking for a Home Sale Consultant who has a proven background in customer service and/or sales. Two years sales or customer service experience is preferred (no property experience is required), although the right attitude and ability to deal with people over the phone in a charming and rapport building manner will add value to any application.
In terms of specific characteristics, they look for the following:
• the ability to build relationships over the phone, a desire to want to assist our customers in reaching their goals and a pride in getting job satisfaction;
• the ability to answer customer queries and challenges in a positive manner;
• reasonable administration skills allowing notes and file management to be processed quickly so that more time can be spent with their customers;
• IT literate to a reasonable standard;
• a high level of motivation to contribute to an already established and friendly team environment;
• a desire to want to keep improving and learning;
• a willingness to participate in team meetings and events.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate – a chance to not only work in an entrepreneurial environment, but also to learn about entrepreneurialism and be inspired to want to be part of a growing business which was started from scratch by the two founding directors. They look for the best candidates but this does not necessarily mean the best credentials – attitude, work ethic and a willingness to learn are core values that we promote. You will gain much more than financial reward with their team.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please call Leyna @ AMR Recruitment on 0203 771 9426.