We are very excited to be working with such an inspiring property developer, on an imperative role within the company. Based in funky offices in Central London, this is a brand new position within the company and such an important one.
It will be the first time the business has had an HR lead within it, and we will be looking to this person to help implement and maintain our clients unique culture, which is very different from other developers. You will, therefore, have the opportunity to create and shape what they do in HR.
We want a highly motivated "A-player" that wants to get on the bus with similar people. This person will be someone that is on the path to HR Director in the future.
This Developer are aiming for the business to be in the Sunday Times top 100 small business to work for within the next three years and need this person to help them achieve this as they grow from 25 to 69 staff.
Our ideal candidate will be able to:
- Embrace and maintain the culture and make sure the team is fully engaged.
- Help grow the team so that they are all reaching their full potential.
- Help recruit and retain the best talent in the industry as this is their lifeblood.
- Set up a graduate recruitment programme.
- Help promote transparent, open feedback throughout the business.
- Advise on and set up our HR systems and processes.
- Make sure they are fulfilling all of their statutory requirements.
- Making sure we are continually innovating in everything we are doing.
- Deal with sickness and holiday and other HR functions with support from our office manager.
This person will know the HR basics backward, but total experience is less important than attitude and vision, and therefore previous property experience is not necessary.
Our preference would be for someone that has learned HR in a big company but sees the limitations in this and has an entrepreneurial outlook and will embrace our start-up-like culture.
If this sounds like something you would love to be a part of, please apply.