We have an exciting opportunity for an HR/Office Coordinator to join a well-known, luxury property developer. The stunning offices are in a prime location along the river in South West London.
You will work very closely with, and report to the Head PA, to ensure the smooth running of the office and take responsibility for all new starters within the office. Previous office/secretarial experience essential, as well as experience and an interest within HR (advantageous).
You must be professional, well presented and confident in speaking to people at all levels.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies for the recruitment of new staff
- Coordinating and recording of new staff forms (temp and permanent)
- Produce new starter contracts of employment (including induction packs)
- Process all new starter and leaver documentation for payroll
- Arrange exit interviews
- Monitoring probationary period for employees and producing successful probation completion letters
- Preparing reference letters
- Assist Head of Finance with monthly payroll submission & staff payslip distribution
- Ensuring all members of staff on a Working Visa are within their working rights
- Arrange for fobs, parking permits and business cards
- Ownership of ordering and maintaining/archiving of Company IT equipment and Mobile Phones
- Manage and Maintain a company IT log - Mobile phones, tablets, laptops etc
- New Starter IT set up - laptops, mobile phones, tablets
- Keep a stock of all IT equipment
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to work for an established, reputable property developer based in South West London, we would love to hear from you.