One of the country's leading Residential Developers is looking for a Marketing Executive for a 6 month contract, preferable to start this side of Christmas. You will be given the opportunity to support the marketing team in carrying out all marketing for their developments in Essex, Cambridge, Norfolk and Suffolk.
It is integral that you have previous experience in marketing within the property industry, and are available to start a new role immediately.
- Manage the production of brochures and marketing content, ensuring the brand guidelines are adhered to and all marketing is adapted to suit each audience (in the UK and overseas)
- Manage the content of all micro-sites for each development on the website, ensuring it is kept up to date and you are producing engaging and fresh content
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales Managers to support all marketing for each development
- Attend monthly marketing meetings, and issue meetings and marketing plans
- Attend site visits, assist with implementing site marketing and arrange Show Home launches when applicable
- Carry out ad hoc duties where require
Experience and attributes required:
- 2-4 years' experience in marketing, with previous experience working in the property industry
- Marketing degree or equivalent is preferred
- A generalist marketing professional, with experience in traditional and digital marketing, as well and events, comms and PR
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time, and being able to prioritise your work accordingly
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively to ensure tight deadlines are met
- A driven and passionate individual who is able to use their initiate and self-manage
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A creative flare, and the confidence to put your ideas forward
Remuneration: £35,000 - £40,000
If you are available immediately, have relevant experience and have previously worked in the property industry, then I would love to hear from you.
Please do not hesitate to give me a call on 020 3823 4398 for a confidential chat, or email me at email@example.com