One of the country's leading Prime Developers is looking for a Marketing Project Manager for a 12 month maternity cover, starting in the first week of December. You will be given the opportunity to manage the marketing for some of the most sort-after postcodes in London, on luxury mixed-use developments.
You will be working alongside the rest of the marketing team to manage all marketing and events for 5 prime developments in London, reaching audiences in the UK and overseas.
It is integral that you have previous experience in marketing, events and exhibitions for both the UK and overseas markets, including the Far East and Asia primarily.
- Manage multiple creative agencies for each development
- Create and manage a critical path for each campaign/development launch, and ensure all resources are pulling together to ensure deadlines are hit
- Manage the production of brochures and marketing content, ensuring the brand guidelines are adhered to and all marketing is adapted to suit each audience (in the UK and overseas)
- Organise events and exhibitions, both in the UK and overseas, ensuring all logistics are in place and all relevant marketing materials are readily available
- Working closely with the other Marketing Project Manager, as well as the Design, Brand and Production teams
- Managing POs and invoices for all agencies
Experience and attributes required:
- 5-10 years' experience in marketing, with previous experience working in the property industry
- An interest or experience in the luxury market
- Experience in organising events both in the UK and overseas is essential
- A generalist marketing professional, with experience in traditional and digital marketing, as well and events, comms and PR
- Experience in managing multiple agencies and internal stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time, and being able to prioritise your work accordingly
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively to ensure tight deadlines are met
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, and the ability to be firm and push agencies to ensure deadlines are met
- A driven and passionate individual who is able to use their initiate and self-manage
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A creative flare, and the confidence to put your ideas forward
Working house: 08.30 - 17.30
If you are available immediately, have relevant experience and have previously worked in the property industry, then I would love to hear from you.
Please do not hesitate to give me a call on 020 3823 4398 for a confidential chat, or email me at email@example.com