Start date: Preferably this side of Christmas
Remuneration: £45,000 per annum (pro rata)
Experience in the Real Estate industry is essential.
A well-known Housing Associate are looking for a PR Manager to join their team for a 2 month period. This is a brand new role for the company, as they are currently looking to expand their in-house marketing department.
You will support the Marketing and Sales departments to communicate the company's activities both internally and externally, through local resources and national press. You will also need to develop close relationships with local councils and residents, to support the build of a huge regeneration development.
- Write all of the content for online and offline platforms
- Promotion of the regeneration site, as well as the brand, through thought leadership activities and press releases
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to promote the work of the group, and the development, to provide timely press releases
- Deal with all crisis management where requires, ensuring you are continually communicating with the local community and other stakeholders
- Ensure all press releases are adjusted to be fit for all audiences as necessary
- Ensure all coverage is monitored, captured and reported
Skills and personal qualities required:
- Previous experience managing PR activities within the property industry is essential
- Previous experience carrying out PR for a regeneration site, including housing, retail and commercial, is preferred
- Track record of delivering successful stakeholder engagement, preferable around regeneration projects
- Experience carrying out 'crisis management'
- Excellent written skills across all platforms
- Proven experience in building relationships with local governments, communities and local and national press
- Understanding of mixed-use regeneration
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and carry out a high standard of work
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- A professional, friendly and honest approach with the ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
If you are available immediately, have relevant experience and have previously worked in the property industry, then I would love to hear from you.
Please do not hesitate to give me a call on 020 3823 4398 for a confidential chat, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org