Matterport is looking for an UK Sales Associate who is enthusiastic and performance- driven. The ideal candidate is highly technical and a seasoned sales professional who will provide leadership and momentum in distribution channel development. With a solid track record of success, the candidate must also be fluent in the latest market trends, comfortable working with technical content, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Matterport’s technology provides an easy sales path. We provide the easiest way for anyone to create, distribute, and make use of realistic 3D models of the real world to help them promote, understand, experience, or plan changes to a space. Our solution provides a rapid capture process - an easy end to end experience even for nontechnical users - and a photorealistic visual quality to provide immersion and give a sense for the 3D structure of a space. We’re currently focused on the residential real estate and rental market, and are actively engaging commercial real estate, hospitality, business listings, travel, construction, home improvement, facilities managements, news and entertainment and other markets.
- Develop the sales distribution channels throughout the UK
- Engage distributors, understand the customer needs and identify the solutions to the customer with our product offering
- Work in the London office with the UK Sales Team
- Attend Sales meetings
- Organize and attend trade shows
- Attend product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of our Pro 3D camera
- Prepare RFI, RFQ and RFP responses for distributors, potential customers and management team
- Make sales and technical presentations to potential customers, via both web presentations and on site presentations, as required
- Report to EMEA Sales Director and team based in London with sales progress and pipelines
- Utilization and management of SFDC as you discover leads and create new business
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- BA or equivalent
- Experience working in Commercial or Residential Real Estate , Insurance, Construction or Travel industry, in a position that would show the ability to understand the utility of our products
- A track record of overachievement in a sales arena
- Must be friendly, social, presentable and professional
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.