One of London's biggest and most recognizable brands are looking for a skilled recruiter/ HR assistant with experience in the property industry to join their fantastic team. They have an incredible head office of based in West London which is the hub of the business and really fun place to work. They are offering great career progression and the opportunity to learn the business inside and out.
- Assisting hiring managers with planning and forecasting.
- Qualifying candidates and managing all aspects of recruitment process.
- Creating job adverts.
- Market mapping and headhunting for current vacancies.
- Utilising your Network and Networking tools to find external candidates.
- Liaising with agencies and booking in interviews.
- Previous recruitment experience/ internal recruitment experience.
- The ability to handle high volumes of work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resilience and self-motivation.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Working 09:00 to 18:00 Monday - Friday.
- £25-30k basic salary with personal commission structure.
- Gym discounts, Health care benefits, two annual holiday incentives.