We have been retained to identify a Associate Director level industrial agent to be based in Dublin covering both leasing and investment. The team is highly successful and is looking to bolster their current offering with another head.
The role would be perfect for anyone looking to relocate from the UK based agency to a leading Irish team, where you can leverage their strong track record and the thriving market. The team is predominantly landlord led and is growing rapidly, giving a great path for progression within the team.
About the role:
- Developing personal business plan and assisting in the wider team
- Acquiring and developing clients
- Generating fees in line with set targets
- Assisting and mentoring both graduates and junior team members
- Leading larger clients, projects and accounts
- Acquire, dispose and lease industrial property within Ireland and Northern Ireland
- MRICS chartered, (Potential for either SCSI or RICS membership)
- Minimum of 5 years agency and transnational experience (preferably within industrial asset classes)
- Great understanding of Argus Developer and Investor
- Both highly technical and numerate
- Proven team working ability
- Either Ireland or UK based, potential for flexible location London / Dublin
For more information on this position or any others that I may be working on please contact me on +44 (0) 20 3056 0291 or Seb.Ridout@deverellsmith.com.