One of the fastest growing London real estate firms are seeking an investment analyst to join their team as they take on many large projects across the UK.
The company specialises in both lending and investment capital management, their development project types vary between conversion schemes, planning, and ground up developments.
The successful candidate will be working in a hands-on environment working mainly on Hotel, Office, Retail use-class development and conversion projects. In the role you will be required to cover various functions but mainly assist in underwriting and concluding Commercial Real Estate transactions.
If you are looking to develop your skills and experience in a rapidly growing real estate firm, with the opportunity to work on deals from client onboarding through to deal exit, then apply today.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting legal, commercial, and financial due diligence
- Assist in annual asset and portfolio review analysis
- Identify qualitative, quantitative and market factors that will impact expected returns and profitability
- Follow up the deals cash flows to assist in-house and investors accounting teams
- Prepare materials in support of fundraising efforts (Senior and Mezzanine debt)
- Preparing Sensitivity and Scenario analysis
- Ability to assist building of bespoke cash-flow models, carry out asset valuation and prepare development appraisals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to build good rapport with clients and brokers for smooth client/deal on-boarding
- 1-2 years of work experience in real estate banking, lending, investment, advisory
- MRICS and/or ACA are advantageous but not required
- Organised with a thorough attention to detail
If you are interested in applying please reach out to Charlotte Lomas via https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-lomas-bb6241103/, or on 020 3056 0284, or at firstname.lastname@example.org