An acclaimed new build investment consultancy is looking to bolster their new homes investment brokering team. This offers the opportunity to sell across a large and varied portfolio of off-plan, reputed new build schemes throughout the country to investors both internationally and locally.
Subsequently, the successful candidate will have experience in selling new homes, or a minimum of two years experience in residential sales. You must also have exceptional knowledge of the general New Homes market together with the off-plan process.
- Liaise with clients and colleagues in order to cross-sell portfolio effectively
- Book appointments and conduct viewings of apartments/marketing suite
- Deliver sales through to exchange
- Develop an understanding of building phases and New Homes procedures.
- Report back to management
- A strong property sales background
- Understand off-plan sales process
- Good local market knowledge
- Proficient computer literacy
- Develop strong relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Well-presented and personable
Please contact Censa at Deverell Smith should you be interested in hearing further.