An exciting opportunity for an experienced property investment professional to join the dedicated Investment team as an Investment Director in an established multinational Property Developer. As the leader of the investment team, you will have a real influence to strategies of the company investment projects in the UK, within a growing business.
Within this role,
- You'll support the execution of strategies and programs that drive the financial and operational performance of the Company.
- You'll lead the pursuit of new acquisition opportunities by communicating with brokers and sellers and by reviewing and guiding financial modelling and market analysis.
- You'll also identify opportunities for improving financial and/or operational performance; managing programs that promote revenue of company, and perform other analytical, program management, or tasks that support the daily operation of the business.
- You'll be the Leader of the investment team and work closely with colleagues and senior leaders across the wider Investment, Investor Relations, Development and Property Management business in communicating investment thesis and creating investment materials.
- The role will involve the oversight of development and active asset management initiatives; maintaining the performance of these assets, defining and implementing active asset management strategies and completing their dispositions when required.
- You'll be responsible for managing, monitoring and/or supervising third-party service providers during the design, construction, operation and on-going asset management of refurbishment and development projects covering all investment classes across all regions of the UK.
- You will also interact heavily with investment and capital partners and have the ability to develop key business relationships with senior industry figures.
As the successful candidate,
- You'll be able to demonstrate a strong track record of leading institutional deals, from origination to closing, within a UK real estate investment environment at a senior level.
- You'll also have a strong understanding of property and debt markets; and of standard terms and structures of deal capital; and ideally, a general understanding of residential and commercial property management.
- You have the ability to take responsibility for the performance of both the investment team and portfolio assets; working in a manner that reflects the ethos of the company.
It is essential that
- You have at least 15 years post qualified experience and can demonstrate core leadership skills at a high level to build, organise, coach, motivate and engage a team into achieving shared goals.
- To succeed in this role, you should be operationally hands-on with sound financial modelling, research, quantitative and analytical skills. Other key attributes include strong interpersonal and communication skills, being able to demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and initiative as well as the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You'll be adept at building positive relationships and able to act with impact and influence at all levels; drawing on your commercial, strategic and analytical mindset;
- You'll be a strong team player; able to contribute to a team environment that balances individual initiative and team accomplishments.
- You'll be able to effectively assess sensitivities and pressure points during complex negotiations and apply sound business principals to solutions.
Please contact Ed Vaughan-Fowler on 07866 471 379 or 0207 291 0910