Investment Manager - London
We are currently working with a large property investment company that helps high net-worth investors add and expand their real estate portfolio. Based overseas but also have presence in Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London. Our client is looking for a driven individual to joint there investment team based here in London. This team is responsible for sourcing millions of pounds worth of investment grade real estate. This role will involve project management, financial modelling, to negotiation and marketing. This person will be responsible for developing real estate investment products for sale across their global network.
- Working closely with introducing agents to evaluate investment opportunities, here in the UK that would appeal to local and overseas investors.
- Negotiate pricing and transaction terms with developers
- Undertake commercial and legal due diligence with lawyers
- Present investment opportunities to the investment committee for approval.
- Work closely with the marketing team to bring the products to launch
- Instruct agents and lawyers
- Launch to global sales network
- Highly motivated and driven
- Well organised, be able to multi task and hit deadlines in a high pressured environment
- Be able to identify an investment opportunity
- An excellent communicator, team player and able to negotiate deals when needed.
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Real Estate background, Finance or business degree related
- Knowledge of the UK market
- Network of contacts in the UK property market.
Our client is offering a basic salary of £45,000 + bonus
If you are interested or know of someone who might be then please apply below or contact Lucy Norman at Deverell Smith. Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072911519