I have just been instructed by an international investor with £10B+ AUM to identify an investment manager to be #2 in a new platform that is being established exclusively focused on the build to rent / private rented sector.
The business is a prominent player in the UK real estate space and is currently in the process of entering multiple new asset classes such as serviced offices and of course multifamily. The role will be very dynamic given the new team with heavy emphasis on deal origination, fund strategy/underwriting, reporting and assisting in capital raising.
The ideal individual will have 7+ years experience within real estate investment management, preferably within the alternative asset classes.
About the role:
- Helping to establish a new platform for a prominent investor
- 2 seed assets currently under management, both key locations in central London
- Dynamic role that will be working across the investment management sphere
- Large amount of capital to be invested, initially very origination and underwriting driven
- At least 7 years experience within real estate investment management, preferably all within PRS/BTR
- Essential to have prior PRS/BTR experience
- Extensive track record of transactions
- Institutional relationships would be preferable.
For more information please contact Seb Ridout on 0203 056 0291 or on email@example.com