My client, specialist in the industrial market are seeking a property manager who is looking to make the move into Asset Management who has worked on a mixed portfolio.
- To be the first point of contact for tenants and service providers on the properties under management.
- To review, negotiate and document all tenant applications for landlords consent for example to sublet, assign, alter the premises etc.
- On behalf of the client negotiate service providers contracts ensuring best value for money.
- To assist the accounts department where required to ensure the prompt collection of rents, service charges, insurance, etc. and prompt follow up of any arrears.
- Check on all pre-letting arrangements to ensure that premises are clean, redecorated if necessary and presentable for immediate occupation, without delays, particularly internal and with reference to any external improvements that might be required.
- Check on all Insurance Claims and report progress monthly.
- Inspect all managed properties on a monthly basis highlighting any issues arising.
- Ensure that all changes in tenant information are confirmed immediately in writing and the property management system is fully updated.
- All invoices to be properly coded in accordance with the accounting system and countersigned where required.
- Keep the account department informed in writing of financial commitments made for cashflow entries.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets an ensure costs are kept within budgets unless previously authorized by company.
- Responsible for running service charges on properties managed - producing annual budgets, signing off reconciled accounts and liaising with tenants.
Please contact Hollie Davies at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0270 or email your CV to email@example.com to find out more about the role.