My client are a successful Project Management and Development firm who are based in Central London.
They are looking for someone to join their growing team as an Office Administrator. Previous admin experience is essential in this position. The chosen candidate must be available to start work immediately.
The duties that are required of the office administrator are:
- To help with document control and archiving
- Helping with all diary coordination
- To provide support to the current project management team
- Help coordinate all travel arrangements for the directors as and when required
- Support the office manager
- Coordination of all social media accounts
The skills that are required of the office administrator are:
- Personable and enthusiastic individual
- Ability to use MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be a team player with a proactive approach
- Have a professional attitude
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.