We are looking for Junior Property Managers to join a fast-paced and dynamic residential property business who offer high quality rented accommodations for professionals based in London. The organisation are recruiting to a number of posts, so we are seeking applications from individuals who can commute to the business' current portfolio covering East London, South East London and Surrey.
The Junior Property Managers will be responsible for delivering a great customer service to all tenants and prospective customers through social media channels and promptly responding to enquiries through telephone, email or face to face.
The successful applicant to the role of Junior Property Manager will have proven experience in a customer advisory environment with a passion for property management. You will be able to provide a customer focused approach to the building's residents, and key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Tenancy management - including reference checks and ensuring all tenancy documentation is complete
- Collection of rent and managing accounts (including rent arrears)
- Undertaking inventories and carrying out daily inspections
- Property management including proactively securing, safe and successful block of apartments, building good working relationships with the management companies
In this role, you will work with a diverse customer group and must be able to proactively communicate and be able to use both negotiation and persuasion skills to engage with all customers. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, committed and confident in addition to:
- Being a self-starter and a disciplined lone worker
- Having an organised and proactive approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good social media skills
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or contact Alicia Santos at email@example.com or on 0203 056 6289. These are temporary roles paying a competitive hourly rate and the organisation would like all interested applicants to start in the new year.