Junior Investment Analyst - Real Estate - London
Are you looking to develop your career as a Real Estate Investment Analyst?
A prestigious London real estate investment firm is seeking a Junior Investment Analyst to join their team as they take on many large and exciting projects across the UK.
The company specialises in both lending and investment capital management. Their development project types vary between conversion schemes, planning, and ground up developments.
You would be working in a hands-on environment with predominantly Hotel, Office, Retail use-class development and conversion projects. 80% of the company's focus is on real estate, and 20% alternatives, such as high value planes and cars.
This role would allow you to gain experience working on deals from client on-boarding through to deal exit. You would gain exposure to the real estate market, develop upon your modelling and financial analysis skills, and become part of a prestigious company offering extremely lucrative bonuses.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting legal, commercial, and financial due diligence
- Assist in annual asset and portfolio review analysis
- Identify qualitative, quantitative and market factors that will impact expected returns and profitability
- Follow up the deals cash flows to assist in-house and investors accounting teams
- Prepare materials in support of fund-raising efforts (Senior and Mezzanine debt)
- Preparing Sensitivity and Scenario analysis
- Ability to build and use bespoke cash-flow models to a high level, carry out asset valuation and prepare development appraisals
- Ability to build rapport with clients and brokers for smooth client/deal on-boarding
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2-4 years of work experience in real estate banking, lending, investment, advisory
- MRICS and/or ACA are advantageous but not required
- Organised with a thorough attention to detail
- Argus proficiency would be advantageous but not required
- Hard-working, committed, and enthusiastic!
If you are interested in taking your career to the next step with this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation via:
Phone no.: 020 3056 0284