My client is looking for a Junior Research Strategist to assist a successful evidence based consultancy in achieving their aim to provide clients with knowledge on how to identify, understand, reach and connect with their customers. If you have over 3 years' experience as a Research Strategist and want to join a team of experienced and passionate marketing professionals this could be the role for you.
This role is essential in order to help deliver the companies vision of supplying evidence based successful marketing strategies for all clients. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Business Director - Head of research and will provide every project with research and data gathering which will then become insight used to create marketing and branding strategies. It is essential to have had experience working on development projects in real estate. This role will also help create the data collection platform, developing technology, data analysis and presentation of this information.
Previous experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- MSc in Urban Regeneration or an economics/ geography degree
- Experience of socio- economic analysis and mapping
- Experience working on development projects in real estate
- Quantitative + qualitative data experience
- Writing + verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of government housing policy
- Desire to work with government bodies
- IT: Apple hardware, Microsoft suite, Toggle timekeeping, Dropbox server
Is this role for you?
- Creative, innovative, problem solver
- Strong communicator
- Positive attitude & energy
- Passionate & motivated
- Provide insights to plan research and data collection strategies on Projects
- Input into Research Methodology - update + relevant
- Quantitative & Qualitative research
- Input into & write certain strategies
- Contribute to thought leadership pieces / social media content around
- Attend events & become a part of Real Estate body
If you have a strong Research Strategist background and are looking for a new challenging and exciting position get in touch on 02072910906 or Freya.email@example.com.