Junior Strategic Land Buyer - Central London
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Junior Strategic Land Buyer to join a renowned Land investment and promotion company in the West End. Our client is a privately owned and is driven to expand further into the market.
The successful candidate will assist the Strategic Land Team in identifying suitable opportunities, and thus some experience in Strategic Land is necessary. The candidate will be working across the South and Centre of England to engage with land-owners and agents.
- Identifying strategic land
- Prepare financial appraisals
- Negotiate and secure sites
- Developing relationships with key external stakeholders - Develop and establish working
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years work experience with a reputable house builder or recognised land agency
- Working towards RTPI/RICS qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive (depending on experience)