An incredible opportunity has opened up for a junior Development and Bridging Finance Underwriter to join one of the fastest growing challenger banks. The successful candidate will be tasked with underwriting and approving loans that fall within the banks Short Term Loans Department.
Having had a successful 2018 they are looking to continue on in the same vein and this hire will strengthen an already core aspect of the banks business. Being a junior member you will be tasked with assisting the underwriting team to analyse and complete transactions and applications made to the bank in line with the banks credit policy.
The role will entail:
- Underwriting complex bridging loan applications
- Ability to maintain and run a case load featuring development, commercial and semi commercial loans
- Management of cases from the cradle to grave
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 years of current underwriting experience
- Operating with a lending mandate is highly preferential
- Be able to self-manage themselves and a key contributor within the team
For the successful applicant a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 is on the table alongside bonus and clear pathway to promotion and a role as a senior underwriter.
If the above is of interest please apply within or reach out directly to Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on:
020 7291 0910