A successful, fast-growing RP based in London and the South of England is seeking a Land and Planning Manager to join their dynamic New Business Department.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of high achievement in land buying and demonstrate a good knowledge of the planning process. You will be leading large mixed use projects from inception through to property acquisition and planning consent, primarily in the West, South and Eastern Home Counties.
In addition you will be:
- Completing financial, technical & planning appraisals
- Negotiating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Setting up and leading project teams
- Appointing and briefing consultants
Skills and Experience (ideally):
- At least four years' experience in land buying and managing planning applications
- Excellent people skills (internally and externally) and the ability to negotiate, influence, and persuade.
- Experienced in people and project management
- Existing contacts and knowledge of the Home Counties
- Experience in financial appraisals and completing due diligence on potential sites
- Able to manage workload and meet deadlines under pressure
In addition to a competitive package, you will be working within a team of some of the region's most experienced Land and Planning specialists, and will be working on a wide range of exciting projects.
Please apply here or give me (Andy) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.