I am currently seeking a land buyer to work in a young entrepreneurial firm who buy and develop properties in and around London. Going from Strength to strength my clients are in need of a productive land buyer who is capable of finding sites both on and off the market.
The office is based in Hemel Hempstead but they would prefer a land buyer who is capable of working autonomously and would only need to travel to the office once or twice a week to report and present potential sites. The company are expecting to see a large return from their developments over the next year or two and will be reinvesting into the business.
Land buyer responsibilities:
- Source potential developments across London and the immediate area.
- Carry out the negotiations for all sites
- Carry out due diligence for all potential sites that are sent by agents or sourced by yourself
- Weekly reports to both directors on all sites
- Network and build up a strong contact base for the company
The ideal Land buyer will have:
- 3 - 5 years land buying experience in London
- The ability to work autonomously
- Sufficient experience acquiring sites to be able to manage the process on their own
- The ability to identify and negotiate with off market sites
- A strong book of contacts
- The passion and dedication to fulfil the companies targets and ambitions related to land acquisition.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary - 30,000 - 40,000 (negotiable to an extent depending on experience)
- Commission - Generous commission structure which should see you at least double salary.