A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Land Buyer to join a reputable, well-funded RP in West Sussex.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in acquiring strategic land, have a strong understanding of planning, and will be hungry and motivated to work for an RP.
You will be managing exciting mixed use development projects (up to 100 homes) in the South of England, from acquisition through to planning. You will be identifying strategic land opportunities and leading the acquisition of new business, as well as assisting senior colleagues to learn the ropes.
In addition, you will be:
- Assisting on the preparation of planning applications.
- Working with and liaising with different stakeholders.
- Carrying out financial appraisals
- Presenting new opportunities internally.
Skills and Experience (ideally):
- At least two year's experience in land buying / acquisition
- Excellent people skills (internally and externally) and the ability to negotiate, influence, and persuade.
- Existing contacts or a knowledge of the Southern Home Counties area
- Experience in financial appraisals and completing due diligence on potential sites
- Strong problem solving skills, and good organisational skills
- Proven high level verbal and written communication skills
In addition to a competitive package, you will be learning from some of the region's most experienced Land Acquisition specialists, and will have exposure to the full development life cycle.
Please apply here or give me (Andy) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.