Land Buyer or Land Manager - Flexible work conditions
I am seeking a Land Buyer or Land Manager to join a boutique and design led developer. The clients head office is in South London, however this role requires the Land Buyer or Land Manager to be working from home! Are you a hungry, driven and pro-active Land Buyer or Land Manager who wants to work directly with the Director?
If so this could be an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded and growing developer that covers a large patch of South London and the Southern Home Counties. You will be tasked with finding land using established skills and contacts, plus being involved with the processing of sites.
This could suit a Land Buyer looking for a move up into a Land Manager position, a Land Manager who wants flexible work conditions or an already established Land Manager looking for to carve out a name for themselves in the industry. It could also suit a Land Agent or surveyor working in consultancy with a proven track record of purchasing land on behalf of Residential House Builders looking to move client side.
- Identify suitable land opportunities for development.
- Run appraisals and viability reports.
- Assist the Director with purchases
- Build and maintain contacts in the industry
Applicants must be or have:
- A demonstrable proven track record in sourcing and purchasing sites suitable for development throughout South London, Southern Home Counties and surrounding regions.
- Proven relevant experience with a Property Developer.
- A self-starter with energy, ambition, drive with a mind set to succeed and deliver.
- Extensive knowledge of the residential property market including product and value.
- An established network within the industry with a track record to show.
We are asking for a range of applicants to apply. Competitive Salary will be determined upon experience.