Land Buyer or Land Manager - Innovative Company
We have a great opportunity for a Land Buyer or Land Manager to join a company at the cutting edge of new development techniques. Based in Central London, our client is looking to build their land portfolio by purchasing 5-7 sites in the next 18 months across the UK. Dealing in larger sites, this Land Buyer or Land Manager will have a strong deal sheet of transactions and an established network of contacts throughout the South-East and possibly across the UK.
The successful candidate will have a combination of skills across land acquisition, planning policy and principles of residential led mixed-use developments. With a strong focus on effective delivery and profit creation pre-construction, this is an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious person to break the model of traditional Land Buying.
The Key Responsibilities of the Land Manager are:
- Sourcing 5-7 new sites a year
- Using market knowledge to create a compelling vision for the company
- Appraising residential opportunities
- Identifying planning opportunities and barriers
The successful candidate will:
- Understand market supply & demand and apply knowledge to create a commercially compelling business case
- Have evidence of deals done
- An established network
- Knowledge of Planning
Remuneration and benefits:
- £40,000 to £80,0000
- Generous commission structure