My client, an award-winning developer and operator of care homes, are currently looking to employ a Land Director to take ownership of, and drive forward the companies Land provisions. Based on the London-Essex border, my client are looking to recruit someone passionate and driven who can source and purchase sites, ideally off market, in their target areas. They have sites all over the country but have a focus on London and the Home Counties.
The Land Director will be expected to spend a maximum of 1 - 2 days in the office and the remainder, sourcing new opportunities and building strong relationships with a variety of professionals within the industry. The Land Director will need to have a proven track record of sourcing off market sites, Land assembly and strong negotiation skills.
The Land Director's main responsibilities are:
- To source and purchase development opportunities within the companies purchasing remit
- Network with a variety of property professionals to maximise development opportunities
- Manage the companies' current land team
- Carry out detailed appraisals on sites to fit the companies model
The Land Director is likely to have:
- A proven track record of sourcing and acquiring off market sites
- An understanding of the care home model, and an ability to adapt to seek these sites
- An understanding of the requirements associated with Care Homes
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good people and communication skills
For more information and to apply for this role, upload your CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org