One of London's most highly regarded developers with a multi award winning product is seeking a Land Director to join their team. You will have relevant London experience and an in depth knowledge of the land and development process to be able to represent the company at stakeholder meetings as well as instruct the development team to successfully appraise the viability, concept and design of each scheme. This is an extremely rewarding position and a chance to be involved in some of the capitals most iconic new developments to be part of a legacy that has changed London's skyline.
- To lead a team of land and technical professionals.
- Identify suitable land opportunities for residential development.
- Run appraisals and viability reports.
- Satisfy funding reports.
- Brief professional team including architects, lawyers, sales and marketing.
- Reporting to managing director and management board.
Applicants must be or have:
- A demonstrable proven track record in sourcing and purchasing sites suitable for residential development throughout Central London and surrounding boroughs
- Proven relevant experience showing progression with a House Builder or Residential Property Developer, minimum 10 years experience.
- Operational and management skills.
- A self-starter with energy, ambition, drive with a mind set to succeed and deliver.
- Extensive knowledge of the residential property market including product and value.
- An established network within the industry with a track record to show.
Please note that Deverell Smith is exclusively retained on this opportunity. Interested parties should contact Julian King at Deverell Smith on 02030560286 firstname.lastname@example.org