We are working exclusively for a boutique, design led developer based in Central London. The company was founded in 2013 and has evolved steadily to become a respected operator within the London residential development market. Focussing on Zones 1-5, the developer currently has 5 schemes providing over 1000 units to the market, and prides itself on delivering design focused projects that enhance communities.
The successful candidate will have 4 - 5 years' experience in a Land related role and some knowledge of the development cycle. Ideally a Land Buyer or Acquisitions Manager, this person will be wanting to take a step up the career ladder and spend more time involved with processing land and development opportunities. The role is based within a small Land team and will be working closely with the Executive Director. This role is diverse and a lack of experience in a defined field may not be a barrier to appointment, appropriate support will be provided by some of the best in the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Land Manager:
- Source and acquire opportunities
- Undertake market research
- Conduct due-diligence of projects
- Work closely with Development Director to produce business cases
- Liaise with contacts and the industry to maintain a competitive edge
To be a successful candidate:
- Previous experience in Real Estate
- An understanding of market supply and demand
- An understanding of planning status and opportunities
- Previous Excel experience
Remuneration and benefit:
- Competitive and driven by the market, reflective of the candidates experience