Land Manager - East Midlands
We are seeking a Land Manager to join an award winning Residential House Builder. Are you a motivated self-starter with a strong book of contacts and a proven track record of successfully purchasing residential land in the East Midlands?
If so this could be an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-known and established House Builder, joining an already successful team in bolstering their land bank throughout the Midlands. You will be tasked with identifying and purchasing land to develop an award winning product within the House Building industry.
This could suit a Land Buyer looking for a move up into a Land Manager position, a Land Manager looking to relocate from another region or an already established Land Manager looking for an exciting challenge. It could also suit a Land Agent or surveyor working in consultancy with a proven track record of purchasing land on behalf of Residential House Builders looking to move client side.
The successful candidate will be required to purchase land, oversee due diligence and lead the site through the development process to successfully add to the companies completed units and gain market share as one of the industry's leading Residential House Builders.
- To support a team of land and technical professionals.
- Identify suitable land opportunities for residential development.
- Run appraisals and viability reports.
- Satisfy funding reports.
- Brief professional team including architects, lawyers, sales and marketing.
- Reporting to Development director and management board.
Applicants must be or have:
- A demonstrable proven track record in sourcing and purchasing sites suitable for residential development throughout the Northern Home Counties and surrounding regions.
- Proven relevant experience with a House Builder or residential Property Developer
- Operational and management skills.
- A self-starter with energy, ambition, drive with a mind set to succeed and deliver.
- Extensive knowledge of the residential property market including product and value.
- An established network within the industry with a track record to show.