My client is a very well-funded Land Promoter who is currently promoting land for edge of village and urban extension developments as well as smaller projects. You will have much freedom to target various land patches in the UK whilst this role is completely based on land buying.
My client purchases both immediate and strategic land typically on promotion/option agreements with land owners. Sizes of sites range from 2-60+ acres with development potential for residential use. They pride themselves on having an exceptional planning team who will handle the planning whilst you focus on sourcing the land.
Typically, you will be sourcing brownfield and greenfield sites around the South West, Eastern, and Southern Counties and Home Counties, although all areas in the UK are acceptable to target.
- Sourcing land opportunities
- Expanding your network of landowners and agents
- Promoting land and negotiating agreements with land owners
- Carrying out relevant appraisals and due diligence
You ideally will have/be:
- A track record land deals
- A great understanding of the land acquisition process
- An existing network of landowners and agents
I am currently speaking with applicants, so if this role sounds like it is suited to you, then get in touch ASAP.
Contact me on 0203 948 5217 or firstname.lastname@example.org