Our client have been leading the pack of Registered Providers by using their financial strength to meet challenges in the housing sector head on. They are seeking a Land Manager to be instrumental to the New Business and Special Projects teams, sourcing and acquiring opportunities in accordance with their Land Acquisition Strategy. In this role you'll be working on opportunities they are seeking to acquire or develop within the M25 and London region.
The successful candidate will have a personal track record of successfully sourcing and purchasing land development opportunities and experience within the social housing development process including land assembly, mixed tenure, housing for sale. This position will be London focused.
Key Responsibilities of the Land Manager:
- Source and acquire opportunities
- Undertake market research and due diligence
- Manage internal/external teams providing a full information brief on the sites under investigation
- Create the project critical path programme identifying anticipated project key milestone dates
- To understand market trends and keep abreast of competitor activity within the area of operation
- To obtain intelligence around land disposal policy
Successful Land Manager applicants will have:
- London focused with minimum of 10 years' experience with a focus in London Boroughs or the Home Counties
- Extensive experience of the planning system including S106
- Excellent negotiation skills
- An ability to assess detailed financial information accurately
Please apply here, or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.