Land and Development Manager
My client is a PLC developer based in West London, they are responsible for producing premium builds and have a proven track record of consistently performing. They are currently working on several sites over West London and are looking to capitalise on the opportunities they currently have by bringing in more good staff.
Let me begin by saying this title can be misleading. You will be reporting to the Land Director and will be in a position where you are leading on two major projects and helping to train graduates. This role is a fantastic opportunity to become involved in a fast moving and ambitious organisation with a real opportunity to progress. The role will require an experienced hand as you will be responsible for working on multiple sites throughout the tenure.
The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Managing of multiple developments from application through to construction;
- Site appraisal and viability reports;
- Feasibility studies;
- Understanding of planning system and s73 and s96a;
- Negotiating s106 agreements;
- Site identification and assisting in purchasing of sites
- Effectively helping to guide and mentor three graduates while enhancing projects;
The candidate will be;
- A knowledge of the planning process
- An excellent communicator
- Hungry and driven to progress
- Interested in understanding the land process
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com or call on 020 3056 0289.