Our client is a fast growing and highly ambitious residential property investment and development company. They are looking to recruit a Land Sourcing Assistant to join their dynamic team in Manchester.
The role requires you to assist in sourcing land opportunities directly from landowners, agents, auctions, banks and administrators whilst building new relationships, networks of contacts and bringing forward sites for development.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and have prior property experience with excellent client facing skills who works well as part of a team but is capable of working on their own. They will be a proactive self-starter with a sharp business brain and possess an assertive yet persuasive style. Previous experience of working in the property development/investment market is advantageous.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing new development opportunities, both sites and refurbishment opportunities.
- Assist the development team with negotiations, acquisitions, planning and technical works
- Handling day to day enquiries via phone, email, written correspondence and face to face
- Gathering information with regards to property particulars and feeding that information to the management team
- Maintain contact with developers and agents
- Using Land Registry to investigate ownerships
- Maintaining and compiling spreadsheets
- Liaising with clients
- Previous property development experience is highly advantageous
- Confident, articulate, self-starter
- High activity rate with excellent relationship building skills
- Highly organised and very hard-working
- Excellent numerical ability with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Commitment to and awareness of the team and changing workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines and taking personal ownership to achieve team goals
- General administration experience
If you are looking for a role that offers a challenge and fantastic opportunities to progress within a thriving business then this is for you.
£18,000 - £20,000