My client, a local authority based in London is looking for a Lead Category Manager for their Social Housing construction procurement. MUST HAVE SOCIAL HOUSING PROCUREMENT EXPERIENCE AND PREFERABLY M&E.
The ideal candidate will posses the following:
* Strong end-to-end procurement experience in social housing construction procurement, especially M&E but could be externals / internals.
* Appreciation of the needs to follow internal regulations and procedures and ensure compliance with all regulations.
* Success in handling large, complex spends.
* Experience of working with multiple stakeholders in complex procurement.
* Knowledge of Leaseholders S 20 an advantage.
* Experience in capitalEsourcing or Bravo an advantage.
* Good understanding of pricing contracts/frameworks using schedule of rates and archetype approaches.
* Experience of JCT or strong experience in another standard contract form.
* Practical experience of using third party frameworks.
* Good knowledge of M&E an advantage.
* Experience of working on multiple project based procurements.
* Effective stakeholder management.
* Ability to communicate at all levels.