An exciting opportunity as arisen for an experienced leasehold professional with one of the UK's largest housing associations. Their services cover communities across the South east of England and they cover everything from social housing, shared ownership, private market rent and outright sales.
They are now looking for a Project Manager to join them and manage a variety of projects across a Leasehold and Shared Ownership portfolio. Successful candidates will have a wealth of experience dealing with Leaseholders and be able to consult them in line with statutory regulations. They will know the Section 20 process inside out!
- Managing of Capital works projects making sure Group policies and procedure are followed
- Managing all documentation and reports behind the projects/works
- Budget management and financial planning
- Compiling work order packages and ensuring component information is as accurate as possible
- Consulting and building relationships with leaseholders
- Ensuring that payments are in line with works delivered
- Experience of issuing section 20 notices and responding to observations raised
- Experience providing effective advice regarding building problems
- Experience delivery works to leasehold and shared ownership properties
- Great customer service skills
- Working towards or already have a recognised Project Management qualification
This company offer a competitive salary of £35,000 + great benefits
Please get in contact with Emily.Fox@deverellsmith.com for more info