Job Title: Leasing Associate (Build to Rent)
Deverell Smith are representing a wholly-owned rental lifestyle business, the lead brand spearheading a £3bn regeneration of Wembley Park (the 85 acres around the National Stadium). By 2024, there will be 5,000 new rental apartment homes in what will be the largest single Build to Rent scheme in the UK.
Put simply, they are the new way to rent designed with an easy life in mind. We think renting should be easier, fairer and simpler than it currently is and that's why we do all we can to make our residents' everyday lives as hassle-free as possible.
The Leasing Associate is responsible for meeting the lease up targets of relevant plots in the portfolio in conjunction with the team, and the ongoing re-let of the apartments when in steady state. To offer customers an exemplary, positively memorable leasing experience, by delivering consistently high service standards and always be striving to create opportunities to deliver leases.
- To work within the team to meet the business plan lease up goal - time scales and revenue targets;
- To contact new customer enquiries, register their rental requirements, match their apartment requirements and close viewing tours;
- To tour potential customers actively promoting the most fitting (for the customer) benefits;
- Ensure documentation and initial payments are accurate and compliant;
- Ensure every customer and resident have a fantastic experience;
- To be passionate about contributing to an environment where teamwork is built on the core values of Trust, Integrity, People skills and Individuality. To operate with openness and transparency and demonstrate respect for fellow colleagues in the workplace at all times;
- At all times deliver a consistent first class customer experience. Strive with passion to become famous for service, utilising the NPS platform to drive positive customer experiences and always seeking opportunities to stand out from the competition, ensuring all customers feel cared for, valued and respected;
- Undertake additional relevant duties which fall under the general scope of the role, as directed by your Manager, raising any issues with capacity so they can be properly managed;
- Participate in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewer and reviewee, meeting the standards and timescales required by the Company;
Qualifications, experience and skills
- IT literate with Excel and software experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Hungry to learn and possesses a strong desire to progress;
- Team player who thrives under the pressure of a lease up, and actively helps the leasing team meet their lease up and occupation goals;
- Able to produce a high volume of accurate work under pressure;
Preferred but not essential
- Experience in Residential Lettings or relevant field (e.g. customer service);
- NFOPP Technical Award in Residential Lettings and Management and/or equivalent.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Danielle and she will be in touch.