Are you fed up with working late nights and weekends? Have you experience in dealing with the accounts associated within the Lettings sector? Our client a medium sized award winning Estate Agency is looking for an organised, methodical and reliable person to assist with the accounts in their busy Lettings department.
This is a much sought after Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm position. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. The successful candidate must have Lettings experience, knowledge of Veco would be beneficial but not essential.
Benefits of the Accounts role include:
- Excellent basic salary
- Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm position
- Holiday Entitlement
- Working for award winning Estate Agency
The main duties of the Accounts role include:
- Update client and tenant accounts using the Veco system
- Allocate funds received and investigate any unidentified receipts
- Initiate payments of rents to landlords and generate statements
- Raise and send out tenant demands
- Set up and process new tenancies
- Pay suppliers and generate remittance advices
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Chase outstanding rents and fees
- Deal with landlord and tenant queries
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key role working for an award winning Estate Agent, why wait ? Apply today !!