Our client is a successful and growing property investment group specialising in university student accommodation/HMOs based in Salford.
They are looking to recruit a Lettings Accountant to prepare financial information for the group’s management, and undertake other general lettings administrative duties across a portfolio of businesses.
The company works with high net worth investors across the UK, helping them establish and manage a successful multi-occupancy property portfolio.
The core responsibilities will include:
- Recording income and expenses of the property lettings business, including registering of deposits, rental income and landlord statements using in-house software
- Chasing Rent Arrears using CARL
- Liaising with tenants, landlords, and subcontractors
- Council tax, and all aspects of licensing
- Utility billing and management
- General office duties in-line with the level of the position
The successful candidate should have solid and demonstrable experience as a Finance Administrator, whilst being reliable, and being able to deliver tasks on time. Key skills and experience:
- CARL or similar Property industry software experience would be an advantage
- Qualified or working towards AAT/CIMA/ACLA
- Sage Line 50 Book keeping background essential
- Outgoing personality to deal with tenants and landlords over the phone and in person
- Willing to learn
- Highly numerate
- Previous experience of a lettings environment is desirable
- Drive and passion to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent working with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, etc.)
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000