This is a great opportunity for a highly organised individual to join this extremely successful, market leading, independent estate agency. They are currently looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their busy office in Greenwich, London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous administrative experience with excellent time management skills. Previous experience within the property industry would be advantageous.
Responsibilities for this job role:
- General office administration
- Arranging the window displays, property lists and advertising
- Drawing up tenancy documentation such as confirmation letters, tenancy agreements, tenants references, consents/permissions, arrange inventory check-ins, health and safety checks, cleaners and contractors.
- Carrying out various property management and administration tasks as directed
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensuring that company and its clients comply with all relevant legislation
- Conducting regular property inspections
- Dealing with landlords/tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Managing and controlling rent arrears with clear communication to landlords/tenants
- Dealing with both tenant and landlord enquiries
- Assisting with the tenancy renewal process
- Supporting the lettings team
- Delegating tasks to team members.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
- An enthusiastic and energetic approach to tasks
- Efficient and proactive and able to meet dead lines
- Good time management skills
- A commitment to providing customer service
- Must be able to work as a team
- Highly organised and motivated individual
- Smartly presented
- Excellent administration skills
- Previous property administration experience beneficial.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience and the hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.