Are you a confident, organised and well presented individual looking for a new challenge? Our client an award winning, high end Independent Estate Agent is looking for a Lettings Administrator to support their busy Lettings team.
Working from their modern high-tech office, occupying a prominent High Street position, your secretarial skills will play a vital role. You will need to have excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to prioritise and organise your diary. The ideal candidate will also be very thorough, and extremely dependable and accurate.
Benefits of the Lettings Administrator role include:
- Working for an award winning company
- Modern high-tech office in prominent High Street position
- Excellent career progression
- Mon-Fri working hours
- Holiday Entitlement
- Competitive Salary
Responsibilities of this Lettings Administrator role include:
- Supporting the busy Lettings Team
- Answering the telephone and responding to e-mail queries
- Implementing an innovative advertising/marketing campaign(inc social media)
- The administration of legal documentation
- Diary Management
- Any other adhoc administration duties
For this Lettings Administrator's role you will have:
- A positive, proactive, flexible and determined approach
- Strong secretarial skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- An outstanding telephone manner
- Previous experience in Estate Agency, beneficial but not essential!
If this is the job of your dreams, don't delay in applying, we are expecting a high volume of applications !!