- SW London
- £27,000 basic
- 5 Day week
Our client is a leading, high-end, independent Sales and Letting agency, based in SW London. They are renowned for delivering an exceptional level of service and are consistently the go to agent in the area.
Due to their continued success, they seek an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to support the smooth running of the Lettings department. You will be working with an experienced and friendly team. You will endeavour to monitor the lettings processes to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation. It's essential the Landlords and Tenants receive an effective and efficient service throughout their dealings with the company.
- Tenancy paperwork administration to include issuing legal paperwork throughout tenancies
- Help with coordinating Move-Ins / Outs (Ensuring the properties are fully compliant and ready to move into - to include booking inventories, required works, cleaning, key cutting, liaising with tenants for payment, notifying utility suppliers etc)
- Ensuring reasonable resident issues and service requests are addressed promptly
- Monitoring reports on lettings software to ensure all tasks are being dealt with
- General Administration duties
- Experience / Knowledge of Lettings administration
- To be a good team player but also to be able to work using own your own initiative
- To be confident with the clients in person and over the phone
- Motivated individual with a proven track record of delivering fantastic customer service
- Must be articulate and well-spoken with excellent communication skills
- Must be disciplined and well organised
- To be computer literate - essential basic knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- To have good inter-personal skills and a high attention to detail
- To have the ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- To be adaptable, of smart appearance, good humour and a good listener.
- Local area knowledge is preferable