Lettings Administrator / Property Inspections Clerk - Dunstable (Full or Part Time)
Our client is a leading Lettings Agent business with a fantastic portfolio of properties within the area. They have a highly successful team of property experts that make this happen and we are looking to expand.
They are currently looking for a full time or part time Property Inspectors to join our growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for an exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion then this could be for you.
Would also suit someone looking to work hours around the School run ie: 9am til 3pm.
Duties will include:
- Meeting with our landlords and tenants
- Conducting property check in visits, ensuring properties are ready for move in and issuing keys to new tenants
- Inspection and maintenance management of properties, assisting with maintenance issues swiftly
- Completing check outs at the end of tenancies, comparing the original inventory and documenting any changes, and returning the keys
- Completing detailed reports to feed back on the condition of the property providing photographic evidence of your findings
Skills & experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be ideal but not essential
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Customer service focused
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Flexible, adaptable nature with the ability to work under pressure, in a calm manner
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages – experience of using Qube & KPR would be an advantage
- Good time / diary management
- Full UK Driving Licence and own transport
- Full Time and Part Time positions available
- Competitive salary
- Mileage to be claimed back
- 22 days holiday (raising to 25 with length of service) + a Birthday Bonus!
- Contributory pension
- Company Mobile Phone
- High Street incentives though Perkbox
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Property Management: 1 year (Preferred although not essential)
- Driving Licence (Required)
A competitive salary with benefits awaits, Apply NOW or drop me a line for more details and arrange an informal chat, email@example.com
With dozens of Jobs currently available in Beds, Bucks, Berks, Ox's & Northants I might have what you are looking for, so please drop me a line or visit our website for more details